“But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.” Hebrews 13:16
If you are moved to assist in this ministry, there are a number of ways you can help. We ask above all for your prayers…prayers that the gospel will go forth in all its power; prayer for the safety of Paulraj and his family as well as for the others promoting the gospel in a land that resists this; prayer for these precious jewels of Grace Foster Home, that they may be strengthened in God’s word and become active members of RCCV.
There is also a need for financial assistance. The only means of support the India Mission Outreach receives is through donations and the sponsorship of the children of Grace Foster Home.
Specific needs include the following:
- General needs of RCCV
- Maintainance of Karunalaya (Grace Foster Home)
- Translation of Reformed books and pamphlets into the Tamil language
- Publication of the Reformed newsletter
- Sola Gratia Bible study program
- Tutoring program to the outlying villages
- Gospel ministry in the villages
- Tutoring for the children of Karunalaya (Grace Foster Home)
P.O. Box 253
Hudsonville, MI 49426-0253