“But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.” Hebrews 13:16
If you are moved to assist in this ministry, there are a number of ways you can help. We ask above all for your prayers…prayers that the gospel will go forth in all its power and prayer for these precious jewels of the foster Home.
There is also a need for financial assistance. The only means of support the India Mission Outreach receives is through donations and the sponsorship of the children of the foster home.
Specific needs include the following:
- General needs of the church
- Maintenance of the foster home
- Translation of Reformed books and pamphlets into the Tamil language
- Publication of the Reformed newsletter
- Sola Gratia Bible study program
- Tutoring program to the outlying villages
- Gospel ministry in the villages
- Tutoring for the children of the foster home
P.O. Box 253
Hudsonville, MI 49426-0253